Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Battle of the Two Meat Grinders (My Stance On All the Government Stuff)


I want to start out by saying this...
  • I believe that 9/11 was an inside job
  • I believe that our government is very corrupt
  • I believe that many recent "Natural Disasters" were caused by our government through means of HAARP
  • I believe that America is going down the path of Communism in the interest of a few elites
  • I believe a lot of stuff about our government
I know what the governement is capable of and nothing surprises me. I have an eye for lies, and have learned that pretty much all mainstream media is made to distract the common man from what's going on in the world. I know that most of our news sources have been bought out by people who would have an interest in controlling them. The worst part about it is, I see that what they're doing... It's working! Most people that I come in contact with in my day are totally oblivious to all of this. I'm sure someone reading this will blow me off, because I say that 9/11 was an inside job. It's ok though, with much knowledge comes great sorrow, and not everyone is able to take on that burden. Not everyone's able to comprehend truth. It's as if people are walking blindly into a meat grinder to be slaughtered much like how the Jews in WW2 walked right into gas chambers thinking that they were just going to be cleaned. It's disheartening, you just want someone to stand up and say something, or you just want to do that yourself. However, unfortunately, it is common knowledge that any kind of message like this will be rejected, so some will hold back.

I see all of this and it hurts to watch, but even worse than all of this, there's another meat grinder, a second meat grinder, a bigger meat grinder. Ever since the time Adam ate of the fruit, our world has been corrupted. The Bible says that there's nothing new under the sun and that the world is under the sway of the evil one and that each generation will get progessively eviler. So knowing that the world is corrupt and seeing it for myself is no surprise, because the Bible said that it would be so. So we cannot allow this to stress us out, we should rejoice, because we live in the best time to be alive, because this is the time we got. The second meat grinder is synomouse with the second death. More people today than any other time our not only walking blindly into Hell, they're running into it. Yes, this is due in large part, because the corruption of our government, but the world's been evil for a long time, and our government is just a continuation of it. Anyways, I've decided that if I'm just one voice, my voice would go to warn about the second meat grinder as oppose to the first. Becuase Jesus said in Matthew 10, "28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Plus, I mean really, when you think about it, what does it change? Yeah you know about it, and because you do, you might be able to avoid certain things here or there, but over all there's nothing that can really be done about it, as it is just Bible prophecy coming true. I mean does my knowledge on all the government does effect how I conduct myself? Hardly... Whether I know everything or not, it still isn't going to change my plans for tomorrow, because there's really not a whole lot I can do about it...

Also, consider this, Jesus, our example, grew up in the time of a corrupt Roman government. Now just to give some background on this, had Israel not been under Roman control, Jesus was the rightful heir to the thrown, not just, because He's God, but by blood as well. So Jesus knowing that He would have been a king in earthly terms if not for corruption, Jesus never complained or really even talked about how corrupt the government was. He knew it, but it wasn't His business if you know what I mean. Jesus' business was His Father's business. His battle wasn't against flesh and blood or principalities, but His battle was spiritual. My point of this boils down to this... It's great that you agree 9/11 was an inside job, but do you love your wife? How's your walk with God? What can we do for the poor/world? Do you desire to tell people about Him? Do you desire to love Him more and more each day? You see how when these questions are asked, this government stuff becomes priority 50,000 in your life? I'm not saying in any way that it's bad to know what's up or to be educated on this, I'm just saying prioritize your life.

I think that when we really study it out and learn what our government is capapble of, it gets to be scary, and we begin to become afraid. When we become afraid, we are immediately robbed of our joy in Christ and are no longer rejoicing. And when we let the government stuff consume us, we begin to spend our time trying to convince people about 9/11 instead of telling people to repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. The thing we need to realize is that if we seek first the kingdom of Heaven... ALL things will be added. Remember, when God lead the Isrealites through the desert, He gave them food and supplied them with their needs, just like God will supply for His children. And remember Romans 8:28 where it says that everything works together for good to those who are called according to God's purpose. And most of all, if we take our time and do nothing, but share God's truth, corruption will begin to fade, because everyone will have a fear of the Lord. Remember, Matthew 6,

 24No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
 25Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?
 27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
 28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
 29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
 30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Jesus says not to worry about tomorrow and that He'll take care of us. He said that God takes care of the birds in the sky, how much more will He take care of us? Just please don't allow yourself to consumed in the matters of the first meat grinder. It's good to be educated, but don't over do it if you know what I mean, because in the end, I tell you, even though Christians will under go great persecutions and everything. We know two things. We know that our real home is in Heaven and they can't take that away from us, and we know that in Psalms 2 it says:

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
 2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
 3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
 4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.
 5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
 6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

God is laughing at this, because these people try to compare their power to His, so let not your heart be troubled, because God is in control!

Also, I want to add this. Many people say that they don't engage in the government stuff, because they just want to focus on God. Which sounds good, but many of the people who say this are just making excuses for themselves to be able to deny and be lazy so that they can picture the world as they choose to. But when you look at their lives they're not about the Lord's work either. To these people I say stop being lazy, get to work, and study thyself to show thyself approved! You have one voice, and one life, use them for something!

And remember, REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAY, AGAIN I SAY REJOICE! Because we're all doing better than we deserve. We deserve Hell, but we're here on Earth, and hopefully soon going to Heaven. Now what can a wayword government do to ruin that thought? The best thing we can do for our world is to be on our knees praying to God for the lost and be a light to the people in our lives. Rejoice I tell ya Rejoice, I read the book of Revelation and Jesus wins! Rejoice about this and let not your hearts be troubled! We are going to win!!!

And finally, look at this:



John 14

15If ye love me, keep my commandments.

 16And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
 17Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
 18I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
 19Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
 20At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
 21He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
 22Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
 23Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
 24He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
 25These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
 26But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
 27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
 28Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
 29And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
 30Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
 31But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

(I recommend everyone also takes a nice swift look at Matthew 24 after reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment